The rooms, the pool, and the building were excellent. The shower area was divided from the toilet area by a curtain, which was excellent. BUT, the manager really wants you to buy his trekking tours, which are overpriced by several hundred baht. We stayed at the hotel for two nights and every time he saw us, he asked whether we... More
- Also Known As:
- Chiang Mai Thai House Hotel
- Chiang Mai Thai House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay with us,then you will be impressiveof the unforgetable experience that are appearance profoundly than others,clean room-fresh food-good location-safty stay all we care for; You've seen the rest, now try the best ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Chiang Mai Thai House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.