I'm attracted by its slogan 'small forest in the city' while considering booking a hotel in Chiang Mai. The lush green and warm hospitality of the staff has made myself and my parents very impressed. The suite room we stayed in are charming albeit its rather simple and naturalist decors. The breakfast is simple but good enough for my parents... More
- Also Known As:
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small cozy boutique resort provided Thai – Colonial Style that surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped garden. Situation just 10 minutes walk from Night Bazaar and easy access to the old city. Recreational facilities at the resort include 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Feature Thai cooking class, restaurant, a coffee shop, onsite parking, room service, laundry service, tour and airport transfer and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Shewe Wana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.