One of the best holiday inn ive been to. Location is nice right in front of the beach road and away from the noise of pattaya night life. Stayed here for 3 weeks and i can say that we had a very good experience here. Also my son had a great time here the kiddie poll was so kid friendly... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Pattaya is ideally located along the bustling beach on Pattaya 1 Road. We are approximately 90 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and about 100 minutes from Bangkok.Our brand new hotel offers convenient access for both business and leisure travelers. Visit Wat Yarnna Rangsee Buddhist Monastery, Nongnuch Tropical Garden or experience the Sriracha Tiger Zoo.The Holiday Inn Pattaya is just the place for you. The guest rooms and suites are stylish and the furnishings are complete with balcony and ocean views. We provide recreational facilities like fully equipped gym, two outdoor swimming pools, and high speed internet access. Relax and unwind at the Tea Tree Spa offering a wide range of treatments. For those traveling with children, we offer our unique Kid Suites and Kids Club.Come and experience Pattaya at Holiday Inn Pattaya! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel