We had an excellent weekend in Pattaya's Grand Mirage Centara. It was our first trip there and had a wonderful time. The spot this resort is located is convenient. Several small stores and restaurants near by at walking distance. I traveled with my family and we did not leave the location. My kids 6 and 9 had a lot of... More
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Mirage Beach Hotel
- Centara Grand Mirage Beach Hotel Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya is located on Wong Amat Beach & Naklua Beach, North Pattaya, and is actually built on the original beach front land of the former Central Wong Amat Beach Resort.Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya is a 5-star beach resort designed to be the first truly themed hotel in Thailand, this stunning 18-story property features 555 rooms and suites, all facing the ocean. Unlike other hotels & resorts in Pattaya, Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya is the only 5-star themed resort that has a direct beach access to the stretch of 230 meters of white sand beach complete with an extensive beachfront water park.This unique and exciting Lost World themed hotel is a true destination in its own right and will offer several specialty restaurants, a trendy bar, Asian restaurant, all day dining, large and versatile convention and meeting facilities, SPA Cenvaree, and a great variety of facilities for all members of the family including several swimming pools and water play areas in the exciting water park.The Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya is set to become one of Thailand’s most talked about resort hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Olotels, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.