We arrived here after a long flight to a well appointed hotel. The rooms were clean with comfortable beds and everything you need in the bathroom. Wifi was readily available and a wide choice of English TV if you need TV on holidays. Breakfast was good, as was the coffee. Fresh fruit was placed in the room each morning, along... More
- Also Known As:
- May De Ville City Centre Hotel Hanoi
- May De Ville City Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a quiet street just kept eyesight to the bank of Red river, May de Ville City Centre is a stylish new addition to thousand year old capital. Incorporating an unique combination of contemporary style and Vietnamese traditional materials which created 81 elegant appointed rooms including 4 suites. May de Ville known as an elegant luxury hotel where comfort and service are accorded the highest priority. Located in the beautiful French colonized part of city center, within walking distance to many historical places and fashionable shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your May de Ville City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.