Right in the middle of all the fun; food, pubs, etc. We had very limited time in Vietnam, so I can't really comment on any attractions nearby, except for the Cu Chi War Tunnels (where you can shoot a range of big guns amongst other things), which was definitely worth the visit. It's about 45 minutes away in the taxi... More
- Also Known As:
- Ngoc Thao Guesthouse Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Ngoc Thao Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NGOCTHAO Guesthouse was opened in Nowember 2006. It is friendly, bright, clean and hospitable family run.Located in a quiet alley off Pham Ngu Lao street, in the heart of Backpacker area in District 1.We have different kinds of room according to your budget. Every room has air conditioning, ceiling fan, double bed and cable TV with more than 70 channels. Most of the room have a fridge. Our rooms are cleaned and fresh towels is provided daily.Breakfast is included in the price bettwen 6:30 and 10:00 daily. In addition we provide free internet and WiFi in every room is also provided fast internet with cable personal computer.Besides, we're ready to provide many services such as pick up and drop off at the airport by taxi, information about the city and tour, money exchange, laundry, baggage store.Pick up service!Tours desk!We are looking forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Ngoc Thao Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.