Really good find this. Surprised it's not higher up the rankings in Phnom Penh (was #50 at time of writing this) I headed down to this part of town, initially hoping to stay at 'Top Banana' which is just around the corner. They didn't have any room, so suggested Mini Banana and here to us. I really wouldn't waste your... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dog Guesthouse Hotel
- Blue Dog Guesthouse Hotel Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly family-owned guesthouse well located within walking distance of the Royal Palace, National Museum and S-21 prison. Our Tuk-tuk driver (Kok) can bring you to the killing fields as well. Relax in our cozy lounge and meet the other guests with some great food from our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Blue Dog Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.