In Mongolia, no matter if you stay in a 60$ room or 150$ room you get exactly the same services in most of the hotels. But Ramada, you get a service for what you pay for. Convenient, with mall and restaurants. not far from downtown area. Rooms are a bit tiny but comfortable. i like their bed sheets and towels.... More
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Ulaanbaatar Citycenter Hotel Ulaanbaatar
- Ramada Ulaanbaatar Citycenter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, make Ramada Ulaanbaatar Citycenter hotel , your home base in Mongolia. Located in the heart of the city, this upscale 4 star international hotel with 126 spacious and exquisitely designed guestrooms are only steps from anywhere you desire. Update friends and family on your trip with High-speed complimentary Wi-Fi internet access, and breakfast 'Excellence Award of 2012' from TripAdvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Ulaanbaatar Citycenter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.