A very nice hotel with an amazingly good breakfast on the top floor, overlooking the Bosphorous and Hagi Sofia. Also, if you want to tour the old Istanbul sites, its location couldn't be better. Our room, overlooking Hagia Sofia, was noisy as hostel residents next door set up an impromptu bar in the street below. Unless you want to join... More
- Also Known As:
- Valide Sultan Konagi Istanbul
- Valide Sultan Konagi Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi is proud to serve those guests who prize the unique ambience and charm of a bygone age - as well as comfort, care and convenience – rather than the impersonal, homogenized facilities promoted by the global tourism industry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.