The owner was a great guy, he was extremely helpful in planning out our trip in the area since he was very knowledgeable about every town in the region. The rooms were nice and the room the meals were served in was very atmospheric with a little wooden stove.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Oya. The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. Free: transportation to Ephesus, use of internet (wireless), bicycle use. Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.