It's a short walk from city center. They have a travel agency onsite so they'll help you organize everything in no time. Rooms were ample and the place is very big. The kitchen/bar/common area is very big and it's a great place to meet other travelers. Don't miss the terrace,it has a nice view. Although it was full, it's so... More
- Also Known As:
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Abraham Hostel is located in Jerusalem’s city center catering for independent travelers and small groups. We, the staff & owners of Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, created our dream hostel to support travelers in the Middle East. Located in Jerusalem’s City Center allowing:• Easy access to all major sites and to public transportation• Within walking distance • Central bus station - 15 minutes • Old city - 20 minutes • The enchanting Mahne Yedua Market - 1 minute ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Budget Places, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Abraham Hostel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.