We just returned from a week at this hotel and was great. Right in the centre of downtown Jerusalem. We walked everywhere from the hotel. 20 minute slow walk to the Old City "Jaffa Gate" and about 25 minutes to Knesset. Israel Musuem and other attrations. The central market was 5 minute walk from the hotel and we were right... More
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.