This hotel is very dated, shoddy furniture, everything is 15 old and tired. The service is spotty at best. In the lobby I had to wait 15 minutes for the occasional waitress to swing by. The pseudo-italian restaurant lacks a foreign chef, and the GM is from Sri Lanka. Besides that it is really far from the downtown, and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.