First let me say, the staff kept the rooms spotless, the food served here was good, and the staff was kind, professional....and working under an iron fist. This extraordinary fat German white man "manages" this place. He barks orders at staff and berates them in front of guests. Two weeks in Burma and I only met amazingly dignified people with... More
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Savoy Hotel Yangon Myanmar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savoy Hotel is a four star colonial boutique hotel committed to personalized and attentive service. It is ideally located in a picturesque area of Yangon overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s “twinkling wonder” and nearby the People’s Park. All 24 deluxe rooms and six suites express the charm of “the old days” with traditional Myanmar antiques, teak furniture and spacious bathrooms. Nicely overshadowed by tall old trees, the large pool with its lounge area makes the Savoy Hotel a silent oasis in the middle of the buzzing city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Savoy Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.