I stayed here for couple of days. The reason why I chose here, was to experience something new, something I can only enjoy in Korea. And I got what I exactly wanted. It is very Korean traditional inside and outside of the house. Also, this place is closed to many tourist attractions, so I didn't have hard time placing them.... More
- Also Known As:
- Yoo`s Family Guesthouses Hotel
- Yoo`s Family Guesthouses Hotel Seoul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yoo's family guesthouses are Korean Traditional house called Hanok. Each house has four rooms, for 1~2 people. Our guesthouses were renovated 6 months ago. The staff can speak Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, and French. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Yoo's Family Guesthouses Yeorumjip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.