We love everything about this hotel! When visiting Hong Kong, we prefer staying in Kowloon and this is our favorite hotel. The view of the "light show" at night is just amazing. Pay the extra money for a larger room with a harbor view, it's worth it. And, pay the extra money for Club Lounge access.....it's also well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon s business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental
- InterContinental Hong Kong