I agree with previous posts that resorts are free to make their own policy. I believe the policy of "exclusivity" is to prevent non-resort guests of taking advantage of their facilities. Exclusivity has its advantages, for one, they can focus their resources to their guests and assures you there is always a spot in the bar for you to sit... More
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel Puerto Galera
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is on the Tropical Island of Oriental Mindoro, fronting the West Philippine Sea. With the newly built South Luzon Express Way, directly routing to Batangas Port, it's only 2-3 hours by car and ferry boat from Manila International Airport. This resort is one of the most attractive in Puerto Galera with a breathtaking sunset that made the place popular to honeymooners. It's perfect for weddings and families with children. It has a unique combination of style, location and palm-studded arrangement of dwellings with their native interior decor. With the newly added SPA wing, infinity pool and suites, one can easily say that it is one of the best in Puerto Galera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sunset at Aninuan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.