My husband and I, along with our two daughters had an enjoyable stay at the Superior Suite on the 3rd Floor of this serene resort. The room is modernly designed, sheets and linen are odorless and the bathroom is clean. But all these are secondary to the great service provided by the staff led by Ms. Shirley as they attend... More
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel Puerto Galera
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is on the Tropical Island of Oriental Mindoro, fronting the West Philippine Sea. With the newly built South Luzon Express Way, directly routing to Batangas Port, it's only 2-3 hours by car and ferry boat from Manila International Airport. This resort is one of the most attractive in Puerto Galera with a breathtaking sunset that made the place popular to honeymooners. It's perfect for weddings and families with children. It has a unique combination of style, location and palm-studded arrangement of dwellings with their native interior decor. With the newly added SPA wing, infinity pool and suites, one can easily say that it is one of the best in Puerto Galera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sunset at Aninuan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.