We stayed here in June - There isn't really anything except a bed and a restaurant here. The rooms where comfortable enough but old and expensive for what you get. The restaurant has good food (good pizza and really very good crab) but the staff seemed to always want to encourage us to stay in the hotel for meals.
- Also Known As:
- Hayahay Hotel
- Hayahay Hotel Bohol Island
- Hayahay Hotel Bohol
- Hayahay Resort Bohol Province, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hayahay Resort is a tropical paradise nestled on the shores of Alona Beach in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. It has been a preferred accommodation of leisure seekers and diving enthusiasts because of its scenic location and proximity to famous diving spots in Panglao, Balicasag, Pamilacan, and Cabilao islands. Other water adventures include snorkeling and dolphin watching. This Panglao Island beach resort has modest facilities but extends great comfort to its staying guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hayahay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.