I loved staying here. The customer service that the two women who work the front office offer is outstanding; they are very sweet and attentive to the needs of those staying at the hostel. Spanish is the only language offered fluently...most of the English exchanged between hostel stayers and hostel staff was done through Google Translate. But things worked out... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel Quito
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the colonial centre of Quito , our hostel is a colonial house,with a beautiful garden, our hostel is near ( 1 block and half ) of the presidencial palace ( principal square in the colonial centre ) , in our price the breakfast is included, we´ll be a pleasure for us to serve you and help you with the touristic information.You are always welcome to visit our hostel and Quito of course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Quito Cultural reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.