Great location and personnel was extremely helpful and informative. We were pleasantly surprised when our room was upgraded. The view is excellent....nice area. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. Our only complaint was the heater. It did not work and nights can be cold. The breakfast buffet is okay...standard selection of food.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About as close as you can get to Cusco’s Cathedral & beautiful Plaza de Armas without actually being on the busy square. Intimately identified with the Cusco’s illustrious history, the hotel occupies a colonial building with iconic green balconies and red tiles, and features an exposed Inca stone wall in the hotel lobby. Several rooms have coveted views of the Plaza de Armas and Compañía de Jesús church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.