Stayed at Inkaterra La Casona a few weeks ago and "my god" it was amazing. We arrived late because the train from Machu Picchu was late. Everyone at the hotel greeted us with a warm welcome and checked us to our lovely room. After check in they had dinner ready for us .. pretty romantic with a midnight candle lit... More
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Relais & Châteaux property in Peru, an exquisite 16th century colonial manor, located just steps away from the picturesque main square. Once occupied by the conquistadors of Peru, it is now an exclusive boutique hotel that has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage and décor. With suites set around a Spanish courtyard, the manor offers sober elegance without sacrificing authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.