We stayed for a night and enjoyed the hostel. It has a nice outdoor area and good facilities. But being right on the main street, the noise from traffic and then from noisy people on the street was tough to bear. I was woken up more than once to rowdy kids on the street at 4am. Overall nice place.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Dog Backpackers Hotel Lima
- Flying Dog Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flying Dog Hostels are the at the best location in Miraflores and of course in the imperial city of cusco! Nice, clean, safe and fun hostels with everything the travelers are looking for! Chill out areas, tv lounge, Dvd's, book exchange and our real cool bars are part of our offer! Come and enjoy the Flying Dog Experience... go ahead! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Flying Dog Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.