We had a lovely 3 night stay in Ollantaytambo. Natalia and Sergio at the front desk were very responsive to email and just as friendly and kind in person. The food at the restaurant was really good and I also highly recommend trying the Pachamanca lunch on their farm. If you like trains, you should get a room overlooking the... More
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.