The bedarra is a good spot. Swimming at low tide can be difficult, then better use the pool. The sunset is great (if any visible :) would be nice to rent some good! bikes to drive to Sigatoka. Couldn’t find any around. We had some good days here.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.