I come to Guatemala at least 1 time a year because I have friends at Guatemala City. But I actually enjoy staying at Antigua Guatemala since it is a lovely place and I don't mind the 45 minutes to get there. I have stayed at other hotels here in Antigua, but after trying Hotel Palacio Doña Leonor I swear I... More
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel Antigua
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury boutique hotel in Antigua Guatemala. Experience the history of Antigua Guatemala in one place. Travel 500 years in the past and enjoy the decor and details of each room, which are named after the characters of the conquest of Guatemala. If you are looking for quality and excellent service, we recommend you this magical hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Palacio de Dona Leonor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.