Stayed at this hotel with my 4 children over the October half term. We were upgraded from a family room to a two bedroom apartment on arrival which overlooked both the beach and the pool with waterslides. Once we were in the room a maid promptly came to the room and locked the fridge and told us in a mixture... More
- Also Known As:
- Marhaba Royal Salem Sousse
- Marhaba Royal Salem Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ''True idleness means getting up at 6am so you have more time to do nothing”, wrote Tristan Bernard. This is the frame of mind you can adopt at the Hotel Marhaba Royal Salem, a true paradise nestled on the beach of “Soussecity”, in the heart of a seven hectare estate and its palm and eucalyptus grove. Your refuge: one of the Tunisian-style rooms overlooking the sea or the garden. In the infinity pool or on the white sandy beach, bathing is a moment of sheer bliss before treating yourself to a massage in the Spa center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Marhaba Royal Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.