I want to move in here and live on the dried beef salad. I'm not sure if this can be arranged by the management or whether we can come to some sort of deal? I've stayed at both Apsaras over the years and they both make me want to emigrate to Laos and pretend I'm Hemmingway.
- Also Known As:
- The Apsara Rive Droite Hotel Luang Prabang
- The Apsara Rive Droite Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glamorous rooms, all with their own veranda or terrace. Connected to the town centre by our own boat, the Apsarian Queen, it’s easy to get right into the heart of town. You can spend the morning going to the temples, shopping or just exploring the side lanes and an afternoon in luxurious idleness by the pool. We also have bicycles and our own tuk-tuk available for guests' use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Splendia so you can book your The Apsara Rive Droite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.