This is one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed at. We stayed in a Suite on the 3rd floor at the back of the building and the views were incredible. The room was decorated with paintings and antique furniture - it was very elegant. There's even a museum in the basement, it was fun just roaming around the builing.... More
- Also Known As:
- Parador Santa Maria La Real Hotel
- Parador Santa Maria La Real Hotel Sucre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial 5-star Hotel in the historical center of Sucre. The whole builing, rooms and suites were restaured according to the original style of the XVIth and XVIIIth centuries and count with many old antique and priceless furniture, as well as paintings ans sculptures. Booking a room here is not just booking an accomodation, it is signing up for a true historical experience!The hotel also possess amazing terraces and a spa where you can relax while enjoying the panoramic views of the entire city, as well as an undergrand restaurant where you can savor refined food in a unique environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Parador Santa Maria la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.