We stayed for 10 days in the MotherHome Guesthouse as we were volunteers at a non-governmental organization. Everything was perfect there. We really felt like at mom's house. The people were just fantastic, absolutely great! The owner, Kim Leang, took care of us all the time! Food was very good, breakfast buffet was perfect! If you go to Siem Reap,... More
- Also Known As:
- Motherhome Guesthouse Hotel Siem Reap
- Motherhome Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MotherHome Guesthouse is a modern luxury guest house which has high quality standard service with the unique Khmer hospitality you expect and deserve. Our fully modernized property which just opened on January 2009 comes with all the usual amenities as well as unlimited water/coffee/tea, free bikes, free internet, free pickup, and free breakfast. It is only a 10 minute walk to the Night Market and by bike, it is less than 5 minutes. Of course, tuk tuks are always an option as well. Run by Khmer family, it is a friendly place with a warm, cozy atmosphere and it will provide you with a memorable experience of Khmer hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your MotherHome Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.