I have stayed at Lemon Tree, Bangalore 5 or 6 times in the past year as this is in the heart of Electronic City and very near to my office. In fact, the location is close to most of the IT companies in E-city. What I really like about the place is the consistent high standards of service over multiple... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. Well connected by the new elevated expressway, the hotel is a short 15 minute drive from Koramangala; 40 minutes from M.G. Road; and 30 minutes from Old Airport Road (Leela Palace Kempinski Hotel). Experience value-for-money, full service accommodation at our hotel. The refreshing interiors and large windows are designed to bring the 'outdoors in'. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate our well appointed guest rooms and suites, friendly service and range of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel Bangalore