Clean, comfortable, well-equipped rooms. Staff efficient and helpful (Travel desk especially helpful). Restaurant OK. Breakfast good, but breakfast room can get rather busy on occasion. Internet access confusing, expensive and strangely organised. There is a short-cut to the station via a footpath and over a fence, but if you have bags, walk the longer way via the main road, or... More
- Also Known As:
- Swosti Plaza Limited Bhubaneswar
- Swosti Premium Hotel Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swosti Premium is the largest Convention Hotel of the Eastern India. An unique hospitality abode endowed with Swimming Pool, Health club, Scottish Bar, highest numbers of Banquet halls with Video conferencing facility, exclusive Ethnic & thematic restaurants, free Wi-fi internet facility, Discotheque and Ayurvedic body massage to break through the doldrums of monotony making your stay quite exciting. Located in the temple city Bhubaneswar, the hotel is just 7 KM from Domestic Airport, 5 Km from the Railway Station and in close proximity to the City IT Hub Infosys. The famous tourist attractions such as State Museum, Lingaraj Temple, Raja Rani Temple, Khandagiri-Udayagiri Jain Caves, Nandan Kanan zoo are located within the range of 8-10 Kms from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Swosti Premium Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.