The hotel is very well located very close to the railway station and in the heart of the city. The hotel gives a great view of the Fort. The new wing has clean rooms, nice swimming pool and the food is appetizing. nice excursions are also organised spoken to in advance. Only downside, it does not accept plastic money and... More
- Also Known As:
- Deoki Niwas Palace Jaisalmer
- Hotel Deoki Niwas Palace Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dekoi Niwas Palace is designed like a castle and is built from Jurassic yellow sand stone. It is one of the finest luxury boutique hotels of Jaisalmer with its well appointed guest rooms. Deoki Niwas is the perfect setting for a memorable vacation in the desert city of Jaisalmer. Reminiscent of a 500 year old castle with its beautifully carved stone doorways & windows, Deoki Niwas palace blends old Marwari charm with the comforts of modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Deoki Niwas Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.