My husband and 2 children ate at The Manor House tonight for dinner. The food was delicious, the service was great and the view of the castle and the St. Lawrence can be seen from every table--beautiful!. What a great dining experience. Prices were very reasonable. The manager was visiting tables to check on guests. Highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie Castle Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Bonnie Castle Hotel
- Bonnie Castle Alexandria Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of the St. Lawrence River in Alexandria Bay, New York, Bonnie Castle Resort is your gateway to the breathtaking beauty of the Thousand Islands.A world of beauty, history, and relaxation awaits you at Bonnie Castle Resort. Enjoy fine dining in our Manor House Restaurant, grab a sandwich on the dock at The Pointe Bar and Grill, relax by the pool, or simply sip a cocktail on our expansive decks overlooking Boldt Castle on Heart Island. Visiting by boat? Take advantage of our full-service marina.Whether you’re looking for a fun family getaway or a perfect spot to host your wedding or other event, Bonnie Castle Resort and the Thousand Islands region offer something for everyone. We look forward to making your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.Please note that Bonnie Castle Resort is under new ownership and management as of May 2012. Come visit and see what’s new as we update this property in a manner deserving of its rich history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bonnie Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.