I stayed with a friend in Atlantique for 1 week and we had a very good time there. We would recommend it to other people who are looking for a fun holiday in Turkey.. For us the hotel was a little bit too far from the center of Kusadasi (you can reach it with a bus in 20 minutes) but... More
- Also Known As:
- Atlantique Holiday Club Hotel
- Atlantique Holiday Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 375 Rooms, 1020 Beds.306 Standart Rooms, 59 Family Rooms, 4 Disabled Rooms, 6 Suites.Sea, Partial Sea, Pool and Garden view.Bathroom, Shower, Direct Telephone, Sattelite TV, Mini Bar, Hair Dryer, Safe Box, Wake Up Service, Balcony, Split AC.150 metres long sandy beach, 2 swimming pools 1 with children section and water slides, Fitness Center, 2 Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Table Tennis, Water Sports, Parasailing, Diving Sevice, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Massage, Coiffeur, Matket, Souvenir Shop, Kid's Club, Amphitheatre, Disco, All Day Animation, Night Shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Atlantique Holiday Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.