We stayed for four nights and wanted to be near or on the Kordon. The Kordon is lined with a wide choice of restaurants and kahve (coffee) houses. This hotel is in a great location just to the side of one of the ferry landings. The ferrys are a fun and easy way to get around the waterfront. If you... More
- Also Known As:
- Kordon Otel Pasaport Hotel
- Kordon Otel Pasaport Hotel Izmir
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kordon Otel is favorably located within walking distance of the Konak Pier and Kemeraltı Bazaar, moments from the seafront promenade on a major business street. Enjoy spectacular views of the bay from the room and the restaurant, of the Kordon Otel hotel. Enjoy delicious food, followed by a favorite drink at the attractive bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Kordon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.