We stayed here for 7 nights in November, we both enjoyed our stay. We found the food nice and the staff very helpful and friendly. There is nothing in walking distance but the hotel lay on buses going into Da Nang and Hoi An every day. (Hope the spellings right) I fell in love with Hoi An, we went there... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel Da Nang
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang is located on 17 hectares of private garden fronting Non Nuoc Beach of the East Sea. A picturesque 15 km drive through Danang City from the airport brings you to Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang. Conveniently located for excursions to the World Heritage Sites in Central Vietnam such as Hoi An Ancient Town (only 18 km), Hue Imperial City (110 km), My Son Holy Land (65 km) and four-season-in-a-day Ba Na Mountain (46 km to the South West of Vietnam). From this September 2011, Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort will offer guest a daily shuttle bus to Hoi An every 2 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Fastbooking, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.