I have tried various establishments in Bulawayo and should have used the Holiday Inn first. It's well located, clean, comfortable, friendly and excellent value. Wi-fi works perfectly and I have just finished a delicious breakfast sitting outside looking at an immaculate garden and pool. It's a typical Holiday Inn with Zimbabwean warmth and that's why it works.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bulawayo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bulawayo Hotel Bulawayo
- Bulawayo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn offers guests the perfect location for a visit to Bulawayo. Situated 3km from the City Centre adjascent to the Ascot race course, the hotel offers a range of sporting facilities. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, our superb location is the ideal place to stay. The hotel has 4 executive suites which have recently been redecorated, now guests can book suites according to their preffered colour scheme. The hotel offers spacious onsite parking and our state of art conference centre hosts weddings, cooperate functions, dinners, workshops, press conferences and interviews. For those who keep to routine social activities, the outdoor swimming pool, international squash and tennis courts, the gym and beauty parlour, we offer that satisfaction. Guests can enjoy a varied cuisines with quality and delicious dishes from the Panarottis restaurant, Arizona Spur, KoBulawayo bar and Coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Bulawayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.