Stayed there for 2 nights with my family in May. Room was big with balcony. Free drinks in fridge and crisp. Very large pool area and a private beach. The buffet breakfast were full of choices. Quick check in and out, overall the services were good. It is a family resort provide almost everything you need.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.