Have been to Penang 16 times over 30 years and still enjoy visiting family and to eat!!! Stayed two nights at Cititel and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Agoda doesn't ask if you want smoking or non smoking so no standard non smoking rooms available a quick referral to the supervisor and a complimentary upgrade was offered to the 12th floor... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown