We werethe only 2 people on the island for the first 2 nights..... great you would thik but the staff seemed to take this as no one staying so not working! Resort itself needed updating. Loved the monekys and monitor lizards!
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Survivor Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Survivor Hotel
- Borneo Survivor Resort Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in this rustic, nature-based tourism island resort on the island of Pulau Tiga, famous for its unique natural mud volcanic spa therapy and sea snake island features, within the Kuala Penyu district national park, just two hours drive away from the nearest modern city, Kota Kinabalu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Borneo Survivor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.