I enjoyed my time at Borneo Highland. My family (4 adults and no kids) decided to make a side trip from Kuching to Borneo Highland. It was a short drive (less than 2hours) to get to main entrance (at the foot of the highland). We had arrangements for the resort to pick us up as we did not want to... More
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Highlands Hotel Kuching
- Borneo Highlands Resort Kuching, Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden treasure in the heart of Borneo’s rainforestCleverly tucked away in the exotic rainforest of Borneo standing at the height of 1,000 metres above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border lies Borneo Highlands Resort. Flushed within 5,000 acres of untouched greens, surrounded by amongst the world’s oldest and 2nd largest tropical rainforest, Borneo Highlands Resort is surely a sanctuary to escape to. Unwind, renew, and rejuvenate with a careful selection of enjoyable retreats, tailored exclusively for you to take care of your inner self while we take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Borneo Highlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.