We stayed here for 3 nights and absolutely loved it! Although, strongly recommend not staying on the ground floor as it is very humid. The atmosphere was great, the prices were a great value... Recommend booking one of the excursions!! Also the rooftop bar is great. Highly recommend!!
- Also Known As:
- Singgahsana Hotel Kuching
- Singgahsana Hotel
- Singgahsana Lodge Kuching, Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singgahsana Lodge is a concept guesthouse by travelers for travelers. Guests wake up each day knowing that they are in exotic Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo in rooms tastefully fitted out with local arts and crafts collected from the 30 or more ethnic tribes of Sarawak. Travel information abounds and the generous common areas are most conducive to sharing travel tales and information with others. Started in 2005, Singgahsana has become the haven for travelers to Kuching and is highly recommended in all guide books. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Singgahsana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.