Well located hotel, close to rail station. The hotel has slightly dated decor but the lobby is spacious and comfortable. The rooms are good-sized, meticulously clean and comfortable. Internet access was free. Breakfast was very good, albeit expensive, and the view from 25th floor (breakfast) is impressive. The staff are very helpful. Good value for business trips.
- Also Known As:
- Hankyu International Hotel
- Hankyu International Osaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The style of our hotel is reminiscent of the luxury and warm atmosphere of a European mansion, all with the magnificent view of a high-rise building. The decor is based on a floral theme, and each room decorated as richly as a suite. In addition, we have a full range of facilities including restaurants and banquet halls offering highly unique menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, Jalan, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Hankyu International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.