The location is interesting. Lots of Night Clubs in the area. Few shopping malls also nearby. Swimming pool was also good. But probably not suitable for a family vacation. Rather better suitable for business trips, of solo travelers. But be very careful about the room booking. We booked a Premium Room through a local agent, and got a Deluxe Room... More
- Also Known As:
- Radius Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Radius Hotel International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precinct of Golden Triangle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Radius International Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.