I stayed at the Chillout Guesthouse for a total of 3 nights (with my sister, 8-year-old niece, 9-year-old nephew, and uncle) and I can confidently say that we've had a comfortable time staying in the airconditioned rooms. Room 4, though located on the street side, is quite comfortable and can easily fit 3 people. It's very clean (though it would... More
- Also Known As:
- Chill-Out Guesthouse Hotel Manila
- Chill-Out Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Clean, peaceful, good location, comfortable, affordable.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Chill-out Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.