I was visiting Austin for partying with a friend. It is cheap, and so nice. We where drinking beer outside in the sunset, in the pier on the lake. It was relaxing. As a negative point, it is necessary to take car or a cab to go to 6th st. But as it is usual in HI Hostels, we met... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Austin Hotel
- Hostelling International Austin Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI Austin rests on the south shores of Lady Bird Lake, providing a peaceful setting only minutes from downtown Austin. Guests are only footsteps away from bus lines, the hike & bike trail, and the Colorado River. A 10 minute journey could take you to the middle of the Red River music district, to the stylish hub of South Congress, to the cool waters of Barton Springs Pool, or to the natural beauty of the Austin Greenbelt. Our fun and friendly staff would love to give you some ideas of what to do in town and directions on how to get there!Please note HI Austin is obligated to charge a 15% lodging tax on all overnight stays in accordance with Texas and City of Austin law. Regrettably, we cannot accept anyone who lives within 60 miles of the hostel as guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.