Was in town for business, only one night but it was a good stay. I slept well. Decent accomodations, nice staff, top notch for Austin Texas. Valet guys do a great job. Only a block away from many restaurants as well. I recomend it if you are ever in Austin overnight.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel Austin
- Intercontinental Stephen f Austin
- Intercontinental Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affectionately known as the 'Stephen F' by native Austinites, the InterContinental Stephen F. Austin has been part of the city scene for more than 60 years. A central location three blocks from the Capitol puts you within walking distance of the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, the University of Texas and the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Stephen F. Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.