Service was great, no complaints at all. We were greeted right when we walked into the lobby. Room Was ok, we were not there very long. The pool area looked good but we did not use it. we would stay there again if we go to austin again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Red Roof Inn Austin
- Austin Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just north of the Live Music Capital of the World! Red Roof Austin North is conveniently located off of I-35. Only 5 miles from downtown Austin, the 6th Street Entertainment District, the Univ. of Texas, Lyndon B. Johnson Library, and Lake Austin, this hotel is near many great restaurants.Now offering Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. This location features an outdoor unheated pool and has an elevator. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea and USA Today in the lobby. All rooms offer free WiFi. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.