Amarin is ok, definitly not the 4 star it gives itself but has all the requirements you need for a pleasant enough stay. I went with a friend with the hope of exploring some of istria and soaking up the culture so what i would say is that Amarin is set some way from the centre of town. They run... More
- Also Known As:
- Amarin Studio And Apartments Hotel
- Amarin Studio And Apartments Hotel Rovinj
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascading gently towards the rocky beaches and the turquoise sea, the Amarin Resort offers the privacy of your own home with a great view of the Old Town in lush nature just minutes away from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Amarin Studio and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.