A beautiful old courtyard style building, made into a great hotel. Appreciate the retained charm, as well as the upgrades (the pool is lovely). We stayed in the honeymoon suite annex - el Nido (the nest). It was more than we expected. The front room is stately, the bedroom is large and comfortable. The back garden was what blew our... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel Suchitoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Boutique hotel in a 200 years old colonial house entirely restored and exquisitely decorated by its French owner. 6 rooms and suites very comfortable with A/C and big bathrooms, a French restaurant with A/C in the tops of El Salvador, bar, big pool in a beautiful tropical garden. Suchitoto is a gem in El Salvador: the only colonial city totally preserved overlooking the biggest lake of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Los Almendros De San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.